Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Sinus infection and Bronchitis


I'm sick and tired of the coughing. I've been sick for 7 days. On Sat and Sun I didn't think I would make it but I have survived. It's been cold and snowy and miserable outside as well. Today is warmer and I feel quite a bit better. I appreciate all of you who kept your blog's up so I was entertained. I wish I had more interesting things to say but my life is what it is. I have had lots of time to think and I am so grateful for my family. Andrea, Megan and Candace have all called and Robert has been really good to me. We have 2 grankids being baptised this month and I am so proud of them. Andrea's Ty is being baptised this Saturday and Trevor's Madison is being baptised in Salt Lake the next Saturday. It is wonderful to see them accept this priviledge and understand why they are doing it. I remember my baptism and how wonderful I felt afterwards. It changed my whole life. I love feeling the spirit in my life. I love looking into the eyes of the Savior's picture on my bedroom wall before I go to sleep and really knowing that he is there for me. I have felt his arms around me in my hour of need. I wish I could be a better missionary and hope to go on a mission when we retire. Thanks for listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment