Thursday, February 12, 2009

My New Blog


I decided to start a blog so Idon't have to be anonymous all the time when I comment. I love reading other peoples blogs and hearing all the good news. We are older so we won't have any baby anouncements etc (ha ha) but we still have fun. We are heading to our cabin this weekend and are excited to see our deer. At New Years when we were there we had up to 7 at a time eating the food we leave out for them. It's so peaceful and quiet there. It's in the bush and has a irrigation canal running through it. The grandkids love the place.
I have been off work since August with some minor health issues and have come to love being at home. I go to curves and visit the grandkids that are close by. I have to thank all of you faithful bloggers for the entertainment. I will try to learn how to put pictures and music on here. Hopefully I will have some interesting things to say.

3 comments:

  1. Looks good! I am excited to go to the cabin next week also... are you going to come with us?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Lorraine, I was trying to figure out who was Lorraine Hull now I get it. keep up the blogging its fun to see. Mine is private but I will send you an invite. It has been a long time since I've updated but will get back on it. Hope you are feeling better and thanks for the encouraging words to Danielle and Emory!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. send me an email so I can add you to my blog. nelson5@shaw.ca

    ReplyDelete